Saturday, March 24, 2012

Riley Nelson and girls week

this week has been crazy! term 4 started, and it was girls week. I dressed up on pink and purple day, what not to wear day, lipstick day, and hip-hop day. I only have pics of lipstick day and hip-hop day. I didn't dress up on 80s day because I went to the Hunger Games!!! (will post later.) so, enjoy!

 McCall and me on lipstick day! usually McCall's hair is curly, and mine is straight. but I finally got my hair to curl, and it doesn't look anything like hers usually does. but hers was straight, and it's adorable both ways. anyway, our necklaces are matching, but you can't really tell. but I love her sooooo much!
 Rachel and me on Hip-Hop day! Notice how Rachel is borrowing my beanie. Because I am such a great friend, I let her keep it! I love my little gangster twin! We have soooo much fun at play practice.... NOT!
my new necklace that McCall also has. no, it does not say Miriam (I wish!) It says McCall instead. Our lovely friend Sydney knows someone who makes them, so she has been selling personalized ones. I have never been able to find anything with my name on it, much less McCall. so, we were lucky! Thanks Syd! Love ya tons!


onto the Riley Nelson part. I already did my Riley Nelson post in December, so click here to see it again! today was the first BYU Football practice, so Dad, the boys, and I all rode our bikes down to the stadium to come see it! Because Riley already signed my shirt, I didn't bring anything to sign. but both of the boys were super excited! First, Wesley said "Hey, we're Doctor Castle's boys!" Justin didn't feel like introducing himself because he was too excited. he said, "could you sign my shirt? and my football?" I just said, "I'm Miriam Castle! Thanks so much for signing my shirt back in December! I love football." He said your welcome and we took a picture. Sadly, he cut his hair.....
it was super fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.