Thursday, April 25, 2013

I love my Brookie.

this beautiful girl right here is Brooke Christen. she has got to be one of my best friends in the world, if you couldn't tell from the picture. matching pants, matching tops (well same color), and our shoes aren't even matching but they're pretty sweet.... and we didn't even PLAN that. and believe it or not, we're both 15, even though she's like a head taller than me. speaking of 15....
she turned 15 on Sunday! but we had a celebration on Saturday. my other friend, Brooke Olsen, threw her a surprise party at her house. and boy, was she surprised! her reaction was priceless. she was so happy to see all of us there, celebrating her. and she deserved all the celebration she could get. Brooke is one of the sweetest girls I know. She is always just so happy and is always smiling. she's a good person to talk to about anything, whether it be complaining about school, venting, or boys- she always listens. and she is just very talented at everything she does. guys, if you don't know Brooke, you are missing out! and Brooke, you probably aren't aware of this blogs existance, but it exists. and I love you. so much.

oh, and I am officially a member of the iPhone Club. it took almost 2 years of begging, getting grounded, and disappointment, but I am finally the proud owner of an iPhone 4. I have no idea how my parents gave in. but they did.

life is good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.