Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11. oh and some obsessions.

So. Today was 11-11-11. I know, isn't that legit? It all happened in that wonderful 4th period known as Geomecrap.

I had arrived like 1 second late to Mr. Kelemen's classroom. He told me to get a book. So I did. Then the kid behind me started counting. I had no idea why, but then I remembered. 11-11-11. and it would be at 11:11:11! So I started counting, and when that legit moment happened, we all cheered, screamed, and partied. Mr. Kelemen looked at us like WHAT????? I have no idea if he even knew the significance of that day!

So guess what. I will be talking about obsessions now. The first one is....
Pinterest! I never thought I would be an addict. But I am. Please follow me! it has EVERYTHING on there.

K. enough about Pinterest. The second thing is... Justin Bieber Christmas Music!!! I know, I have lost it. i used to be an anti-bieber. then I turned into a "i like some of his songs." then I turned into a "i like his music, just not the bieber fever." now, I am addicted  to his Christmas songs! Like this one..
and this one...
Next is Coldplay. I have had a Coldplay obsession for a loooooong time. But their new album, Mylo Xyloto, is just fantastico. So is this song. but the video is really strange.
Next thing: Bruno Mars. I've had this obsession for a long time. But I am addicted to him. Same with Adele and Christina Perri. All their songs are just amazing!

More stuff: Yoga, doodling, taking pics, Photobucket, pretending that I am a professional photographer, writing, singing, tennis, piano, attempting to run....... but you already knew these things!
Ciao!
PS. please pause my playlist so you can hear the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.