Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I freaking HATE drama!

So, if you've been wondering what I have been doing, I don't really like to blog about everything going on in my skool life. This blog is supposed to be somewhat of a journal because I hate journal keeping, but there are just some things I don't like to post about, like I feel like they are a bit too personal to go into the exact details. So, I hate homework. I honestly hate it when people ask if I like school. No one likes school! Today I had to take this practice ACT, and it killed me! It took 3 and a half freaking hours! Some parts weren't too bad, but I'm telling you, it's good to be home. I also got my braces tightened, and I am in a ton of pain. I have been dealing with boy drama, girl drama, homework drama, and just a ton of junior high drama!
Boy Drama: I don't really like to talk about this stuff, but to give you a basic idea, I am rather flirtatious. I am actually a pretty good flirt because I can flirt without boys knowing that I am actually flirting (sorry if I'm confusing you). But once in a while, I overflirt and that one boy I like has no chance of liking me anytime soon. I am trying to get over him, which isn't too easy. But hey, I'm trying. I wish that I didn't overflirt and then I wouldn't be in this mess. But I don't really want to go into details right now, and I probably never will on this blog.

Girl Drama: This is pretty un-avoiadable in middle school, sadly. I freakin hate the feeling that you're too grown up, but not grown up enough. It is also hard to keep both old friends and new friends because the old friends get sort of jealous because I eat with my newer friends. I still say hi to them, but it hurts to know that they're jealous of ME. I say that it's good to have a lot of friends, but they don't really agree with me. Newer friends are good, but sometimes I feel left out because I don't have as much money, I only have 2 pairs of TOMS, and I have to pay for my own clothes now. They're nice about it, but still... Also, the feeling that you don't want to be popular but you want to have more friends is really bugging me. Well, junior high is all about finding yourself. My friend actually wrote in my yearbook "Miriam, you know who you are, you're always happy, and that's what makes you special!" Well, I am starting not to always be happy. At school, I try to be happy because if you see me grumpy, that's not something you'd want to see!

Homework Drama: I already talked about this in another post. Don't want to say anymore.

One of my friends in high school said that she loved her experience at CMS and she misses it terribly. Well, that isn't true. A YW leader said to make the most out of teenage years. But it's not easy. Really. Hopefully, I will still be that happy, friendly person the people love instead of a jerk!

4 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm sorry things have been so hard, but I'm sure things will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had fun with me at the trunk or treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not so good. But still, at least you have 2 pairs of Toms! My dad won't buy me any because he thinks they look like prison shoes! Who can fathom the minds of parents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prison shoes? Oh my parents. They just don't get it, do they?

      Delete

Comments are nice. I like them.