Monday, December 19, 2011

new hair!



I decided to get my hair cut again. I had a little problem with my hair as it was growing. you see, I used to have a rat tail/ jedi braid. When I got my haircut over the summer, I decided to leave it in because I thought it looked awesome. Then I decided to take it out. But the problem was, it wouldn't come out so I had to cut it out myself. That resulted in a nice short chunk of hair. As my hair was growing longer, that sideburn was getting in the way of everything. So, I decided that since it was getting longer, I would just get my hair cut again and have it blended in with the layers. Plus, I wanted my side bangs redone. It looks a lot like my old cut that I got in the summer! People say that they think my hair looks the cutest short. I would agree, but I like it to the point where I can pull it back and braid it. My favorite length is at the shoulders/collarbone. But I do like how my hair looks right now, and it is a great Christmas gift! My new goal is to grow my hair out just to see how it looks.
my old haircut from the summer. see the rat tail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.