Sunday, October 26, 2014

fallfallfallfallllllll









I have no words to say. except my beautiful friend Brittain and I drove up into the canyon this week and she took my pictures. they all turned out perfect. I love fall so much, and I love the way she did the lighting and everything. it was a nice break from all my end-of-term homework and piano practicing and ACT studying. honestly, if you are stressing out because of end of term, just take a friend and go on a drive up the canyon and listen to good music. it is the prettiest. all the leaves have changed, and the mountains are just gorgeous. it is unreal.

also, I love football season and Pumpkin Smash smoothies from Jamba Juice and hot apple cider and pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie and pumpkin everything and Halloween and sweaters and everything.

I've been in a really good mood lately. probably because it's my favorite time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.