Saturday, January 28, 2012

January happenings {part 1}

January has been a really busy month. we had 3 birthdays, 2 parties, a wedding, and a new semester. well, this post is dedicated to Justin. we made cake balls, went ice skating, and he got tons of angry bird stuff! (but really, Mom is the addict.) i took my friend Beth to the ice skating party. we skated, got excited at every song we heard, and told juicy secrets!

Justin, you are my favorite brother. ever. (besides Wesley, of course. but I love you both the same.) i love how we get on my Facebook and stalk all of my friends. I love our conversations about Jimmer. I love how you tell me about all your friends and how you always play football. Love ya!
 the kiss was a joke. mom made me do it. I have never kissed anyone. ever.
 cake balls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.