Saturday, January 28, 2012

january happenings {part 2}

this is the last january happenings post. I should give a long speech to Dad, but his birthday was pretty uneventful. oh, and the wedding I don't have any pictures. but this post is for....... you guessed it, Miriam Elaina Castle!

my birthday was on January 23. my parents didn't want to buy me any clothes, so on the saturday before, Mom took me shopping. i got a dress from XXI, jeggings, a shirt and some camisoles from Aero, and a sweater from Downeast. my surprises were a pack of gum from Justin, a Milky Way from Wesley, a JB calendar :), lotion, and clothes from Dad's parents! I tied balloons to my backpack that day, and everyone either sang to me or told me happy birthday. It was great!

 no pictures please! oh, and that is the dress from forever 21.

on Friday, it was my party! oh, that was a fun night. a lot of people came, but some people were busy. But my friend Jace (one of the busy ones) actually came by and dropped off my present. that was super nice. we ate, got high off of muddy buddies, watched Never Say Never, and talked and laughed and sang the whole time! like everything I got was from XXI. my friends must know that it's my favorite store. ever. here's what I got:
 a ton of feather earrings (which I love), neclkaces, and hair flowers from forever 21
 bath and body works lotion

oh, and I can't forget these:
 me and callie!
 my stache-tastastico necklace (thanks Nicole.) oh, and that last pic is of Nicole and me playing with our necklaces!
happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.