Sunday, April 8, 2012

Baptisms and Easter

I feel kind of guilty for not talking about my own brother's baptism a year ago. Justin, I love your guts. but I will talk about Savannah's.
So, Savannah, my little twin, got baptized yesterday! She looks like she's 10. (My mom's brother, Taylor's girl.) I am so proud of her! It was a great baptism, except the font people forgot to fill the font. and Justin just had to play in his soccer game, so we let him. and the pianist didn't show up, so guess who had to play? that's right. I had to sight read everything. I did okay, but I never ever ever want to do that again! While Savannah was getting dried off, Torben (her 4 year old brother who I love) was sitting on my lap. we were watching a video about Jesus. it was super quiet, and right as it showed Jesus getting nailed to the cross, Torben says, "They nailed him, right?" Gotta love him. Both Banna and Torbies went to my Centennial Idol performance last Friday, and it made everything like 500 times better. I made it to the next round! I love my Wendelboe cousins. Congrats, Banna! I love you!



Wes, Tor, and our cousin Orion

today was Easter Sunday. we dyed eggs on Conference Weekend, and they all turned out pretty crappy. but hey, they're just eggs. I hid the eggs outside last night, and we were supposed to have a hunt for them. but my stinker brothers decided to wake up at 7, and I like my sleep. (we have 11:00 church.) they found all the eggs before I was even up! so, no candy for me! but my parents are so nice that they will give me all the leftovers they didn't stuff inside the eggs. We had waffles for breakfast, I wore my new Easter dress, and I curled my hair. We always try to match in our family, but it never works. Wesley feels strongly about only wearing long sleeved shirts in fear of getting sunburned (okay okay, swimming and soccer don't count!), and Justin likes green. All the dresses at Down East were large, so the only small ones they had made me look like an elephant. but I finally found a super cute one! so, after church, our adorable family took pictures in our dead lawn.
 the men
 mom and her boys. Justin's face=classic.

 oh yeah. we're cute.
 like mother, like daughter
 sometimes I'm jealous of my parents. no one can ever have kids as cool as theirs!

after we took pictures, we ventured on up to our grandparents (Wendelboe's) for dinner. Mom made lemon bars for dessert. I am addicted to them! we all played games afterward, and it was so fun. I love my family, and I love my Savior. Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.