Friday, April 20, 2012

spring break

This spring break was a great week! I might have not done much because I stayed home, but let me tell you, it was soooooooooooo fun!
So..... I did the following: went to dixon. went to yogurtland with my friend Hana. Saw Hunger Games again with my madre! Went to the temple. Went to City Creek up in Salt Lake. Went to the zoo. hung out with my family. Hung out with Raquel. listened to One Direction. tennis.
(okay, that picture is of Niall Horan and Liam Payne of One Direction playing tennis, but oh well. I am not a very photogenic tennis girl!)

So, the main highlight of this week was Raquel, who I last posted about. Oh, and One Direction (post to come). But up in Salt Lake, a new shopping center called City Creek opened and it is sooooo incredible! The Forever 21 and H&M are my favorites there. But since I spent all my money on the 1D album (which was worth it). We did have to wait like a half hour just to go to Kneaders, but it was totally worth it! The food is sooooooo good.
 sorry about the sideways men....

what a great view! we also went to the Hogle Zoo that day. a lot of my Wendelboe cousins were there because we wanted to give Grandpa Wendelboe a good birthday present. It was so fun to be with my family, but it was sooooooo cold! also, I only slept like 4 hours that night. But at least I had the One Direction CD in the car to make me happy! My favorite part was Kollin the Peacock (named after one of my legit friends. He can not draw a good peacock! They all look like chickens.) I also liked the falcon.
 elephant


 Justin and Zachary the alligator

 Grandpa and some of the kids
Wesley finally emerged from his shell

sorry my picture of Kollin isn't that great. but peacocks are beautiful. I had a lovely time this spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.