Friday, April 20, 2012

One Direction Infection!

So, who is One Direction, you might ask? Well, they are my 5 favorite things!
Zayn Malik: Thing 5
Niall Horan: Thing 4
Harry Styles: Thing 3
Liam Payne: Thing 2
Louis Tomlinson: Thing 1


speaking of things....... this is the best thing ever! They most definitely have that "One Thing!" The acoustic version is my favorite video of theirs. EVER. Liam's harmony, Niall's solo, and the lyrics are just amazing.
So, this is why I like One Direction: their songs have good lyrics, they're clean, they are all great singers, they are good boys, and they are all very attractive! Niall Horan and Liam Payne are my favorites, but I love them all. So, here's a few of my favorite quotes:
from "More Than This"- Niall's solo. My favorite part: If I'm louder, would you see me?
and a few pics!
 Liam and Niall

One Direction is not just another boy band. They are talent. If the first video didn't prove it to you, then too bad! I love them sooooooo much, and they light up my world like nobody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.