Friday, July 6, 2012

Iszy

today, I just barely found out some sad news. Iszy, one of my best friends in the universe, had to get her thyroid removed because of thyroid cancer. the cancer is gone now, but it would be nice if you would keep her in her prayers for a good recovery! She also has hypothyroidsm as well. so, please, please please, please, pretty please pray for her! She is in my ward back in Provo, and it's always a party at YW with her! she never ceases to make me laugh, and is like my older sister. I love our funny emails, our "romantic stories", random "bursting into song" moments, walking home from church, game sessions at my house, and stealing all the desserts at mutual :) she just got released from the hospital, and is on the road to recovery. (I sound like a doctor.) So, hurry up and get better! I love you, and miss you!
(I would've posted a picture, but the only pictures of us are from girls camp from a few years ago, and I look really gross, and I don't think Iszy would've wanted that really gross picture of us half-asleep posted up on here. So, I'm saving you all.)

now that the bad news is out, here's some more bad news! Utah is covered in fires, and Tokyo is covered in rain. so, pray, pray, pray that this rain will leave Tokyo and travel to Utah! Provo isn't in a danger zone, but really, anything can happen. and more weather complaints- although it rains like crazy here, it is super humid, and I am always sweating! sweating in the rain is one of the most disgusting feelings ever.

also: contact info! if you don't think this blog is giving you enough info about my adventures, you can always check my Facebook, which is the best way to contact me. my phone doesn't have international coverage, so I left it at home. so, if you text me, you won't get a reply for at least 2 more months! but other ways:
email: miriamcastle32@gmail.com (I only respond to this email, my other email does not work anymore)
Instagram: miriamcastle32
Skype: I don't even know how to work it yet.
Twitter: I only use it to stalk celebrities, and I never even get on. So it doesn't even matter. so pretend I don't have one.
address: P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney


3 comments:

  1. mimi, are you talking about iszy knell? is she ok? i miss you tons, i love reading about your funny family conversations!
    p.s. tell your mom my mom says hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I am. she is doing okay now. and she is feeling a lot better! she's recovering :) and thanks! we love keeping you entertained. my mom says hi back :)

      Delete
  2. i'm glad she's feeling better! tell her i said get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are nice. I like them.