Saturday, July 14, 2012

phineas and ferb



there are 3 kinds of days here in Japan: 1 is really busy, going on adventures, no time for anything. 2 is busy, but laid back throughout the whole day. and 3, which I am experiencing right now, is there's nothing to do here and I'm bored out of my mind. yep. believe it or not, it does happen. and it's a lot worse than you imagine. 1 girl, 2 boys, and 1 adult cooped up in a 1 bedroom apartment, with 1 bathroom, a living room, a teeny kitchen with no food, a computer, and an iPad and my iPod that I won't let anyone touch. no TV. no books. (the kindle doesn't count! there's nothing I want to read on that thing!) no friends for any of us. don't want to learn Japanese. that's pretty much all we got. and a few board games, but my ADD self can't sit still and play board games all day.

and all my brothers do all day is watch Phineas and Ferb on the iPad, which I love. (most of the time. sometimes, I can only watch a few episodes and I'm done.) But I just don't get how they never get bored. they're spending their whole summer building these contraptions, every day it's something different. even Perry the Platypus has a life, stopping Dr. Doofenshmirtz from his evil schemes. I wish that summer was really like that. something new and exciting everyday. which sometimes, it is. it's just these lazy boring days that are bugging me. and another big inconvenience- our TV only has a VCR and Japanese channels. for movies, we have to use our laptop or the iPad. and the worst? I'm missing an entire season of So You Think You Can Dance! i have to watch it every single summer. and I heard there's 2 ballroom girls from Utah, and one is from Provo, and I sort of know her sister. why was it this year that I had to miss it?

well, I figure this is boring you to death. I'll post pictures of my brothers holding chickens and petting goats. (I am a brilliant photographer. Plus I'm chicken and I'm just a bit...uneasy around animals. I can't stand rabbits and hamsters and rodents and things like that. That's one reason why we only have betta fish!)


 dead moose from some science museum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.