Friday, July 27, 2012

the wonder of an old picture.


these words are probably coming to your mind as you look at this glorious old picture. awkward. disturbing. losers. bad lighting. Miriam's duck lips. Raquel being so tall that Miriam can't reach any part of her body, so she ends up kissing the ear instead.  BFFUWG (Best Friends Forever Until We're Grannies) night out. Raquel looking normal and not at all creeped out. Miriam looking drunk. Raquel looking pretty as always. Miriam wearing those same earrings she wears in like every single picture. 


Raquel and I took this picture about a week before I left to Japan. and I went a little crazy, as I do everytime I hang out with Raquel. we'd laugh, tell secrets about everything, pig out, talk for hours, have little music sharing sessions (which Raquel is so hipster in that she doesn't want me to steal her favorite song because she liked it before it was cool, which defeats the purpose of music-sharing-sessions, but oh well, it's still fun), fangirl over One Direction, serenade Roger the Pole, listen to my brother's wild stories, watch Justin's performances, and just be all obnoxious. Now, all we do is Facebook, iMessage, and FaceTime and watch Justin do more performances and listen to Wesley talk about his toes. Oh, how I miss this girl! We have made so many memories together. you will always be the Harry to my Louis!

oh, and her birthday is August 4th. So, could you guys all go and follow her blog here, which is private. Raquel, turn your blog unprivate because everyone wants to see your lovely adventures and your gorgeous face! I hope your day is the greatest, and I love you sooooooooooooo much! and sorry for that humiliating picture!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post miriam, you mean the world to me. I am so glad that you will be coming back next week and we are going to have the best time ever! I love you so much and I am so glad I have a best friend like you. Once you get back to Provo, we are going to have the greatest time and go back to our old ways: heart-to-heart conversations, visiting Roger the pole, and many other things. Miss you, and love you! <3 <3 XOXOXOXO :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are nice. I like them.