Monday, September 17, 2012

must I even explain?











homeschooling just isn't working out. so happy to get this mess done with in a week.

yesterday was the one and only Holy War, BYU vs. Utah football game! because I'm in Japan, we couldn't watch it, and our TV only has Japanese channels, so after church on Sunday (the game was a Sunday in Japan), I went to my friend Jayne's house to eat lunch and chill before Seminary. Now, I love Jayne with all my heart because she is just super nice, funny, and really fun to talk to. I love her mother, who is the Young Women president of my Tokyo ward. I love her little sister, Mary May, who is always asking me how I am and always goes out of her way to make me feel happy. And let's not forget her dad, who is just hilarious. So, the Harrises are pretty legit people. But there is just one thing that I have a slight problem with... they are UTE FANS. I know, that's nasty, right? And I'm over at their house, watching the game with them, they're all dressed in their Utah fan clothes, I'm still in my dress, and everytime BYU fumbles, they're laughing at me and all like, in your FACE! and whenever Utah fumbles, they completely overreact. After my Cougars had the change to kick 2 field goals (which went badly), and the Utes won, 24-21, they were doing their little victory dance and you know me, I don't take these very well!

and one more thing..... this song makes me cry like no other. I love Taylor Swift, and I think that it is just an amazing thing that she would go out and write a song for a little boy who died of cancer. I just bawl my eyes out every time I hear it. No other artist would be sweet enough to write a song about this. Seriously, this is amazing. And try your hardest not to cry!

1 comment:

Comments are nice. I like them.