Thursday, May 24, 2012

a day in Tokyo

Good news- the cord connecting my camera to the computer finally came. So, I will be doing some "mega-posts" of pictures. So, don't get bored. These first pics are a lot of pics that Mom took before Imperial Gardens/Zoo, and it's mostly my brothers. (all the ones of me I absolutely hate). these pics are what we do on a daily basis: go on walks to the park. get eaten by mosquitoes. get rained on. and we did go to 2 museums, but the pics weren't that good. so, enjoy these first ones!
 it rains a lot here.

 brotherly love

 this is one of the many unusual statues in this park. there is also a really weird unicorn, a snail, and...the rest I'm afraid isn't G-Rated!

 looks like they got themselves girlfriends!

 Mom and Justin in the front yard by our apt.


haha Justin fell off the duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.