Monday, May 28, 2012

Pinterest

I, like many other teenage girls, have a big obsession. In fact, I love it more than Facebook and Instagram. And if you know me well, you know that I would totally fall into the category of major addicts for this website.

so, why haven't I blogged about this earlier? I've had a Pinterest for.........since like October. but really, it's just great. I've always enjoyed finding healthy, nutritious recipes that are calling my tastebuds (that I never end up making), finding adorable, stylish, fashionable clothes that I could never fit into or afford, hairstyles I could never do on my short hair, funny things I wish I could've come up with by myself, crafts I always want to do but I never end up doing, planning my bucketlist in pictures, planning my imaginary wedding, sharing my One Direction infection with the rest of my followers, finding Hunger Games quotes and wondering why they won't make the second movie for like 2 more years............yep, you get it. Oh, must I even explain my love for Pinterest? I can spend hours doing the things I just mentioned. I can get a good idea of my future. I can eventually attempt to learn how to do my hair (if it actually grows, or if I'm patient enough to let it grow). It's a girly thing, but I am obsessed. It is so fun. Sometimes I wish it came with a Warning: You have already pinned this button. And now that I'm in Japan, and when I'm cooped up in our teeny little apartments, and all my friends are asleep so there isn't anything on Facebook or Instagram, I can just escape and go to pinning paradise.

just thought I should put my Pinterest addiction out there. if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, here ya go. this, here, is the link to all of my boards. enjoy, don't waste too much time going through all my pins (I appreciate all the repins I can get!), and stay sane!

WARNING: This is VERY addictive. It is nearly impossible to log off. Good luck.

oh, and I will post a few of my personal favorites. whoops I lied. I will post like 20. and those are only 20 of the 1000 (I don't know how many pins I have) I have pinned on my Pinterest. enjoy a little taste of my pins, and if you want to see more, I already posted the link to my profile. have a legit day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are nice. I like them.